Sunday, March 30, 2008

pla2008


pla2008
Originally uploaded by
WebJunction

I had a GREAT time!!

I learned so much. I attended some very helpful workshops and some not-so-helpful, but was able to get something from everywhere I went. What a great opportunity! What a geat experience!

It was wonderful to hang out with folks I work with and get to know them better. I am so glad it worked out for two of my co-workers to come, too. It was great to be there with them. I only regret that I could not work it out so the whole staff couldn't come!

Thank you very much to the KRL board for paying my way and giving me this great experience. Thanks, too, to NLLN and the Park Rapids Library Board for making it possible for my two co-workers to be there as well. This will be something we pull from for a long time to come.


No comments: