Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing 16. Student 2.0 Tools

The Research Project Calculator will be a great tool for our Hig School and Home School students. I like that it is easy to use and thorough without being overwhelming. It can help get you organized even on a very tight schedule. I wish I had had something like this when I was in school!

I think the assignment calculator is going to be less helpful for use at the library, but it is still a very cool tool.

Either tool would work to help me with library projects like grant writing or setting up and design curriculum for a series of training worksops about our library offerings, databases, etc. I've been wanting to get them organized for a long time, but the task seems a bit daunting and keeps getting pushed back it make room for things that need to be done now. This could really help.

No comments: