Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 23: Final Thoughts

Library 2.0 was scary for me. But this experience has given me the opportuntiy to explore freely and to try things I would not have found on my own. 23 Things has inspired me to continue exploring, not to get stuck on what I already know how to do.

I really enjoyed creating pages on Flickr and Ning and acutally getting friends! I watched my kids create and develop their sites, but did not think these sites held anything for me...anything that I would find useful. What a surprise! I have used the online image gernerators for library promotional materials and had a great time doing it. I love the RSS feeds and getting my morning dose of online information that I find interesting. It has changed my morning routine. I have had the most fun, though, playing with my blog. Who woulda thunk?

I really enjoy reading other participants blogs and leaving coments. it was great meeting 23 Things folks on Ning and Flickr and some of the other sites. How cool to find 23 Thingers everywhere!

I really hope there will be another 23 Things at some point. I would love to do this again!

It was so much fun to e-explore...a really great e-experience!

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23 things. Glad you made such great discoveries and are using the tools for your own interests. Stay tuned for more on a stick in fall or winter.