Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 22. What Did I Learn Today

Almost done is an exciting thing, but I don't want it to end. I have enjoyed pushing myself to learn these Things... and, bonus, my kids think I'm cool!

A promise to myself:
I will keep up with the social networking sites I signed on to...Flickr and Ning, especially because on those sites, I found it easier to connect with other people than on some of the other sites I joined. I will go back and explore the challanges that I did not give myself time to do. I will give myself time to learn and see it as a vaulable use of my time. I will learn by podcast and webinar. I will find more on youtube than just things that make me laugh.

I loved this learning experience. I know I will have to continue exploring these Things to maintain what I've learned. The internet grows and canges every minute...I've learned so much...I don't want to lag behind again.

1 comment:

jd aka diane said...

Nice job on your podcast of information!!