Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing 21. Beyond MySpace: Other Social Networks

I created a NING page and joined te 23 Tings on a Stick group. I found a friend there with whom I had the great good fortune of attending ALA in Washington DC! It was fun to see her page and it felt great to get re-conected. I left a comment for her and we've been commenting back and forth - FUN!!

Ning is fun, but it can be kind of confusing to navigate around. I like things that are "so easy your grandmother can do it"! When I tried to add a widget, it totally screwed up my page. BUT, looking at the beauty of my friend's page makes me want to keep trying.

View my page on 23 Things on a Stick

1 comment:

shaw said...

You have done such fun things on your blog that you will be able to figure out the 23 stick network. It works alot like myspace but also alot like the blog here when you want to put stuff on. Took my many tries before I figured out the music but I have music on myspace so was not to be undone by it. Have fun!! Shaw