Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing 19. Podcasts

I love car talk on PR, so I searched each site for Click and Clack...
Podcast.com - came up with what I was looking for...worked well.
Podcast.net - could not get it to load :-(
Podcastalley.com -came up with far too many options - must be pretty specific.
Yahoo Podcasts - this seemed like it was all music - I was not interested in paying for a song to see how it worked.
Educational Podcast Directory - of course Click and Clack did not show up here. But, very cool, this has podcasts for younger kids...check out the SG Show under Student & Class Podcasts - elementary grades.

I made a Gcast! It was very easy - the hardest part was deciding what to say. Check it out on the link to the right.

1 comment:

MAW said...

Hi Becky!
Your GCast is impressive.
It is really nice to hear
you, the author.
Your blog rocks!

Grove City Librarian
Margaret